You can mail us a thank you card later, but for now this is a MUST make, life changing recipe. Dressings can seem overwhelming to make, but in true VFit Squad fashion, we promise they are simple, and not only will save you from all the added, less than ideal ingredients found in most packages dressings, this will also save you money. This kefir ranch will become a staple in your home and you'll dream about new things you can pour it on. Full of healthy probiotics, we won't judge you if you drink it straight from the jar.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 10 carrots peeled, cut into sticks
- 10 celery stalks cut into sticks
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 bell pepper cut into sticks
- 1 Cup kefir plain
- 2 Tbsp sour cream full fat
- 1 Tbsp dried dill can use fresh if you prefer
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Slice up veggies and arrange on a side plate in fridge.
- Combine kefir and sour cream together until well mixed. You can use a blender, immersion blender, spoon, or milk frother.
- Stir in dill and seasonings into kefir mix. Chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Pour dressing into a dish and enjoy dipping any fresh veggies.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply