|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 ezekiel english muffin or other sprouted grain bread, or fermented sourdough
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup spinach fresh
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- crushed red pepper flakes pinch
- 1 tomato slice
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 Slices turkey
- hot sauce optional, to taste
- Warm a coated pan over medium-high heat and crack your eggs onto it. Let cook to preferred doneness and set aside (you may need to re-heat).
- Making sure the pan is scraped of any residue and re-coated, cook your garlic until golden brown and fragrant. Add spinach.
- Once slightly wilted, add the parmesan cheese and cook until soft. Meanwhile, slice and toast your muffin.
- Assemble sandwich by adding spinach, turkey, tomato, avocado, egg, and hot sauce.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply