This is a nutrient packed, crisp salad sure to please your palate. You can find many of these ingredients at your local farmers market in the summer and fresh always tastes the best! This simple to make salad is full of fresh ingredients and flavor. Feel free to add any extra protein of your choice or extra veggies. If you can get home grown tomato's then the salad is even better!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||1 hour|
- 1 Can white beans drained and rinsed well
- 1 Medium cucumber peeled, cut down center and sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatos sliced in half
- 1/4 Cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup feta crumbled
- 2 Tbsp basil finely chopped
- Wash, prep and chop all of your salad ingredients except the Feta and mix together in a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together your dressing (olive oil and lemon juice). Slowly pour dressing into salad mix and stir well to combine.
- Cover salad and place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours. Remove, stir in feta and serve cold.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply