The perfect pancake for the whole family. These recipe is so easy to make because you bake the pancakes instead of griddle them. Filled with extra nutrients from nut butter, chia seeds and pumpkin. These are a member favorite for sure!! Adapted from Detoxinista's Grain Free Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1/2 Cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 Cup pumpkin canned or fresh. Pureed and no sugar added
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
- Preheat over to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. If making a large batch, you may need a second sheet or to bake in multiple batches.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until a smooth batter forms. Use a 1/4 cup to scoop the batter on the parchment-lined baking sheet, forming about 4-6 pancakes per baking sheet, depending on how large you want the pumpcakes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the pancakes are fluffy and golden. No need to oil a frying pan, and no need for flipping. As simple as it gets! Serve warm, with pure maple syrup or homemade stewed apples. You can store any extras in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat as needed.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply