It's great to have a few go-to make at home, grab and go options to quickly and efficiently fuel up with some superfoods. You can only eat so many RX bars before you start craving a different texture for those days you just gotta run and eat on the go! This is a super simple power ball recipe with one step, just throw everything in the food processor, process until smooth, and make it into balls. The 5 C's are: coconut oil, chia seeds, cacao powder, chlorella powder, and cinnamon.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 1/2 Cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp MCT oil or coconut oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp maple syurp
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 Medjool dates
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup cacao powder raw, if possible, or sub cocoa powder if needed
- 1 Tbsp chlorella powder or spirulina (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth.
- You can make these 'bars' by rolling between two pieces of parchment paper, or roll into bite sized balls.
- You could also roll them in coconut flakes, chia seeds, cacao powder, etc but that can get messy for what I want them for, which is quick grab and go energy.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply