|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 2 Tbsp olive oil to sautee veggies in
- 2 Medium bell pepper chopped
- 2 Medium zucchini chopped
- 1 Medium yellow onion chopped
- 4 Cloves garlic diced
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 Small jalepeno seeded (unless you want the spice), diced
- 3.5 Cup crushed tomato canned or fresh
- 3/4 Cup tomato paste
- 2 Can beans of any choice, drained and rinsed well
- 3-4 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Saute all vegetables in oil for 5-10 min, until slightly tender.
- Add crushed tomatoes, corn, tomato paste, beans, chili powder, cayenne, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then let cook on low for about an hour. stirring occasionally.
- Serve garnished with avocado, sour cream, jalapeno, spinach or any other favorite toppings.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply