Nothing says comfort to us in the fall more than butternut squash. This variety of squash really helps you 'eat your rainbow' and adds a wonderful splash of color to your dinner plate! This anti-inflammatory squash is full of immune boosting properties, helpful with digestion, and helps lower blood pressure. We've whipped up this warm and savory side dish that we're sure will be a crowd pleaser. By blending the richness of roasted butternut squash combined with fresh flavors, this dish is straightforward, yet elegant at the same time. Sometimes less is more. It's simple to make, but no one needs to know that!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 1 Medium butternut squash peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp butter melted, grass fed if possible
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place cubes of butternut squash in a large bowl and toss with melted butter, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and evenly spread cubes of squash.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes until squash is golden brown and soft to the touch, but not mushy. Transfer to a serving dish and serve along side any meal.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply