|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 Medium zucchini
- 3 Cups broccoli florets chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar snap peas
- 1/2 Pounds shrimp cooked and shelled
- 1/2 Cup white beans
- Using a spiralizer, prepare zucchini noodles and set aside. If you do not have a spiralizer, cut into thin ribbons and discard seeds.
- Place broccoli and snap peas in a pot with 1-2 inches of water on bottom. Steam for 6-8 minutes until easily pierced with a fork (you don't want them overly cooked). Place zucchini noodles on top and steam for 2 more minutes, until broccoli and snap peas are tender and zucchini noodles are only slightly cooked. Drain any excess water from pot.
- While vegetables are steaming, place basil, nuts, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide vegetable mixture equally into two bowls, add more salt to taste, and top with pesto sauce, or feel free to toss the mixture fully into the sauce - your choice!
- Optional toppings can be added at the end, such as hemp hearts for a boost of protein or some parm cheese for a salty kick.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply