|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 Package asian rice noodles substitute shiitake or veggie noodles like zoodles
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce tamari or coconut aminos will work as well
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger fresh, minced
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp raw honey warmed until soft
- 2 Tbsp almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 tsp lime juice fresh
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil toasted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1. 1/2 Tbsp cashews raw, chopped
- 1 Pound shrimp cooked, cleaned, remove tails
- 1/4 Cup vegetable broth
- Cook and drain the rice noodles according to the package directions. Set aside. Or cook noodles of choice.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce (or aminos), garlic, chili paste, ginger, fish sauce, honey, lime juice, sesame oil, almond butter, chili paste, broth, salt, and pepper. Whisk until blended and pour over noodles. Stir. Simmer in a small sauce pan, stirring until it is heated. Keep stirring so that almond butter doesn't get clumpy or burn to bottom. If you need to thicken sauce, add a splash of broth or more almond butter.
- Top with cilantro and cashews. Feel free to add any sautéed veggies into the dish and/or protein of choice.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply