This easy muffin recipe mixes up carrots and an apple pie inspired spice blend that will make your whole house smell AMAZING as they bake. You can also switch out the carrot and use sweet potato or zucchini for a twist. We've adapted this muffin recipe from the 21 Day Sugar Detox by Diane Sanfilippo.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 6 Large eggs whisked
- 1/4 Cup pumpkin canned
- 1/2 Cup butter melted or melted coconut oil
- 1 Medium banana mashed
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup coconut flour
- 3 Cups carrot shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 12 muffin tins with parchment paper liners (these work best to not stick).
- In a large bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients (eggs through banana). In another bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (baking soda through coconut flour). Slowly fold in dry ingredients into wet ingredients, creating a batter.
- Fold in shredded carrots and stir until well combined.
- Evenly divide batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake 35-40 minute until you can insert and remove a clean toothpick.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply