|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||20 minutes|
- 1 kiwis use as many kiwis needed; 3 popsicles from 1 kiwi
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil virgin, melted
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup pure maple syrup
- Peel skin from kiwi and cut into thick, 1” rounds, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze on a tray.
- Once kiwis are frozen, it is time to make chocolate.
- To make the chocolate dipping sauce, mix melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Remove kiwis pops and dip to coat in chocolate. Chocolate should harden quickly, but refreeze for 20 minutes or so to achieve desired hardness.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply