This is the ONE thing that usually separates those that are hitting their goals from those that fall short: the morning routine.
As Rachele shares, “When these are not strong, I can feel the difference the rest of the day.”
We are all given the same 24 hours in the day, but it’s the habits and actions you choose to fill your day that separates many from the life they are living from the life they WISH they were living. Dial in your habits, and live a life more in line with what you envision for yourself.
Below, Rachele breaks down her top 7 healthy habits that have worked for her that can work for you as well and go on to live a life worth telling a story about:
1) Your morning routine starts the night before. How are you setting yourself up for a strong start? Workout clothes out, lunches packed, alarm set, water out, etc,. get yourself prepped for the day ahead the night before.
2) DO NOT hit snooze! Sleep up to the last second you can
3) When that alarm goes off, wake up with purpose and tell yourself a power mantra or statement before you even stand up. My go to “ I have purpose today!”
4) Chug a glass of water. It’s like your insides being hit by the sprinklers and it wakes everything up!
5) Stay off all electronics the first 30 minutes you are up. It’s amazing the difference when you don’t rush right to texts, emails and social media! You went all night, you can go 30 more minutes I promise
6) Give yourself the gift of 5-10 minutes of inspirational reading or journaling. This was a life changer for me when I started working on this daily.
7) Move your body at least 5 minutes. Once you do at least 5 minutes of movement your mind will think clearer, act clearer and most important be more present. Of course a full workout is amazing in the mornings but at least get some movement in.
A strong morning routine is one of the most powerful habits you can build. Be proud of being a work in progress, it’s a beautiful thing!
Very good article post. Really thank you! Fantastic. Colette Baxie Heidy