The VFit Studio March Wellness Cafe focused on three core areas: macros, snacking, and mindful eating.
Led by VFit Studio nutrition experts Maria and Lauren, the intent of the First Friday’s Wellness Cafe series is to educate members and the public at large about core areas of nutrition in a monthly series and help frame a healthier mindset around food, body image, and self care.
There can be a great deal of stress, judgetment, and emotion when it comes to nutrition. The Wellness Cafe series is our forum to bring us together and shed light on a more positive and less strict approach with the goal to help you feel more comfortable about the choices you make and enjoy the journey.
This month we put together slides which we have below you can go through at your own pace here, or watch the replay above and hear us talk through them.
VFit’s continued emphasis on total body wellness continues as next week we unite with another VFit Studio trainer and health coach, Christine, with a special one week group nutrition session. For more information on the session you can learn more here.
The next Wellness Cafe will be held Friday, April 2nd at 12:45 PM PST and is livestreamed through VFit Studio.
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: Special Guest Misa with 12 tips for raising healthy eaters
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: Ayruveda 101 with Lindsay
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: Revisiting Wellness Intentions and Mindset Shifts
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: Setting Intentions for the New Year
- NorCal Mexican Quinoa Salad