Mood Boosting Foods, Exercising in Cooler Weather, and the Eating Arch
The First Friday’s Wellness Cafe is alive and well here at VFit, with VFit trainers and coaches Lauren and Maria each take a stab at sharing some self care and wellness tips each month.
In November, the themes covered by this dueo was mood boosting foods, presented by Lauren and exercising in cooler weather, presented by Maria.
We have the full Google Slides presentation here:
Or, if you prefer to hear the full talk which concludes with a Q + A session with Lauren and Maria, we have the full YouTube Video recording here:
For the December edition of First Friday’s Wellness Cafe, Lauren and Maria presented the Eating Arch concept which encompasses the full cycle of eating and nutrition which they developed in partnership with Trainer and health coach Christine earlier this year.
To view the full slide slides and full YouTube replay below slides:
And to view the full YouTube video of the presentation and Q + A:
We hope you enjoy takingin some of these concepts and topics. If you have ideas for future Wellness Cafe series themes, do not hesitate to reach out to Maria maria [at] thevfitstudio.com or message me on Facebook.
Also, if you’d like to dive deeper into any of these topics and work one on one, or in a small group, or in tandem with Lauren and Maria as part of the VFit Signature Series, reach out and we can help create a space and package that meets your unique needs.
Thank you again for supporting the First Friday’s Wellness Cafe series team!
Lauren + Maria
The great thing about getting older, is getting wiser and more in tune with the important things in life.
- Birthday Reflections & GratitudeThe great thing about getting older, is getting wiser and more in tune with the important things in life.
- Love Your HeartThis morning I delivered a VFitFest #7 special event class, 6AM PST, called Love Your Heart Cardio Blast. The idea with Love Your Heart was to serve double duty during our live session, by delivering an epic 30 minute cardio workout, and also educate everyone on the importance of cardio and the different training zones. […]
- VFit 7th Birthday Preview WeekDay One Next week, VFit’s turning 7 and we are throwing an epic 7 day fit fest with open doors to all to come join. 7 days, 7 years of evolution of our passion for wellness for the whole self. Check in here each day as we add on to our roundup of our top […]
- The Impact of Your Daily HabitsEach day, we are afforded the opportunity to make decisions on what we choose to think, do (or not do), and act. We get to choose who we surround ourselves with. We get to choose how we spend, or invest, our time. We get to choose what kind of movement we do, what kind of […]
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: You are strong than you think & an overview of the macro fatThis month for the First Friday’s Wellness cafe Maria covered the topic of strength training and exploring your current home inventory of dumbells and Lauren covered the macronutrient fat. Maria’s talk was geared towards helping our community members understand that different exercises can benefit from having different sets of weights such as: light, medium, and […]