Mood Boosting Foods, Exercising in Cooler Weather, and the Eating Arch
The First Friday’s Wellness Cafe is alive and well here at VFit, with VFit trainers and coaches Lauren and Maria each take a stab at sharing some self care and wellness tips each month.
In November, the themes covered by this dueo was mood boosting foods, presented by Lauren and exercising in cooler weather, presented by Maria.
We have the full Google Slides presentation here:
Or, if you prefer to hear the full talk which concludes with a Q + A session with Lauren and Maria, we have the full YouTube Video recording here:
For the December edition of First Friday’s Wellness Cafe, Lauren and Maria presented the Eating Arch concept which encompasses the full cycle of eating and nutrition which they developed in partnership with Trainer and health coach Christine earlier this year.
To view the full slide slides and full YouTube replay below slides:
And to view the full YouTube video of the presentation and Q + A:
We hope you enjoy takingin some of these concepts and topics. If you have ideas for future Wellness Cafe series themes, do not hesitate to reach out to Maria maria [at] thevfitstudio.com or message me on Facebook.
Also, if you’d like to dive deeper into any of these topics and work one on one, or in a small group, or in tandem with Lauren and Maria as part of the VFit Signature Series, reach out and we can help create a space and package that meets your unique needs.
Thank you again for supporting the First Friday’s Wellness Cafe series team!
Lauren + Maria
It has been SOOOOOOO hard keeping this in, but the time has finally come to share our 2022 VFit “Mantra of the Year!” We do not take lightly to choosing these each year. After all, the powerful words we are called to set as out mantra, set the underlying tone for an entire year around […]
- Dream Believe Do RepeatIt has been SOOOOOOO hard keeping this in, but the time has finally come to share our 2022 VFit “Mantra of the Year!” We do not take lightly to choosing these each year. After all, the powerful words we are called to set as out mantra, set the underlying tone for an entire year around […]
- First Friday’s Wellness CafeThe First Friday’s Wellness Cafe is alive and well here at VFit, with VFit trainers and coaches Lauren and Maria each take a stab at sharing some self care and wellness tips each month.
- Why Real Connection Matters in FitnessNot getting the fitness results you want with yourself current plan?! This may be why A series of code isn’t going to help you get the fitness results you are looking for… We’re seeing a big trend in infusing tech with at home fitness, by using AI and the celeb factor. While that is great […]
- October First Friday’s Wellness Cafe – Wellness Resources & What Kind of Eater Are You?VFit Trainers Maria and Lauren hosted the Wellness Cafe and each brought their own unique perspective to the conversation on wellness. First, Maria shared more on VFit Studio resources for members: Recipe Rolodex VFit Blog Weekly Dashboard and Wellness Wheel FUNctional Fitness Plan VFit Signature Series Next, Lauren shared about the different eating personas. Do […]
- The Only Decision is ActionWe’ve been going through a special marketing case study program the last few months and working to further develop our core messaging and deliver more impact, content and resources to our community. Through the process, we’ve been writing. A lot. We’ve been asking a lot of questions. We’ve been peeling back the many layers of […]