Mood Boosting Foods, Exercising in Cooler Weather, and the Eating Arch
The First Friday’s Wellness Cafe is alive and well here at VFit, with VFit trainers and coaches Lauren and Maria each take a stab at sharing some self care and wellness tips each month.
In November, the themes covered by this dueo was mood boosting foods, presented by Lauren and exercising in cooler weather, presented by Maria.
We have the full Google Slides presentation here:
Or, if you prefer to hear the full talk which concludes with a Q + A session with Lauren and Maria, we have the full YouTube Video recording here:
For the December edition of First Friday’s Wellness Cafe, Lauren and Maria presented the Eating Arch concept which encompasses the full cycle of eating and nutrition which they developed in partnership with Trainer and health coach Christine earlier this year.
To view the full slide slides and full YouTube replay below slides:
And to view the full YouTube video of the presentation and Q + A:
We hope you enjoy takingin some of these concepts and topics. If you have ideas for future Wellness Cafe series themes, do not hesitate to reach out to Maria maria [at] thevfitstudio.com or message me on Facebook.
Also, if you’d like to dive deeper into any of these topics and work one on one, or in a small group, or in tandem with Lauren and Maria as part of the VFit Signature Series, reach out and we can help create a space and package that meets your unique needs.
Thank you again for supporting the First Friday’s Wellness Cafe series team!
Lauren + Maria
The past six weeks I’ve spent extra time training for the June Lake Triathlon, with three fellow VFitters as part of a relay team. The journey took me from the sidelines of the pool as my kids “swim team mom” to in the pool/lake, training hard for the 1 mile open water swim. And I […]
- The VFit Mountain Goats Take on the June Lake Tri – and the lessons it instilled in us all.The past six weeks I’ve spent extra time training for the June Lake Triathlon, with three fellow VFitters as part of a relay team. The journey took me from the sidelines of the pool as my kids “swim team mom” to in the pool/lake, training hard for the 1 mile open water swim. And I […]
- The Benefits of a MastermindFor an enhanced membership experience, to bring connection even further, we also have opportunities for our community members to join Mastermind groups.
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe Round Up: The Kinetic Chain and Posture, How to Stop Body Bashing, and Marma PointsThe Wellness Cafe at VFit Studio has been in full swing this spring with two excellent sessions held in May and June. In May, Lauren and Maria hosted the Wellness Cafe with insights on the following two areas: the kinetic chain and posture led by Maria, sharing insights on functional movement and body balance and […]
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: Special Guest Misa with 12 tips for raising healthy eatersFor our April First Friday’s Wellness Cafe we had a special guest, VFitter Misa from New Hampshire, who shared 12 tips for raising healthy eaters. Misa is passionate about helping kids find joy in exploring eating a wide variety of foods and shared her personal story of what led her to create Misa’s Clean Kitchen […]
- First Friday’s Wellness Cafe: Ayruveda 101 with LindsayThis month in the VFit Studio First Friday’s Wellness Cafe with Lauren and Maria we were honored to let Lindsay M take over the cafe with a special workshop on Ayruveda. As Ayruveda has helped Lindsay personally navigate the changing of seasons of life, she has put her focus in the Signature Series here at […]